Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in Pakistan
Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in Pakistan is also another bariatric surgical procedure but that has an edge over other procedures of weight loss surgeries as it doesn’t involve the effect of malabsorption of nutrients from stomach. In this bariatric procedure almost two-third of the stomach. That procedure is performed very safely with less side effects at ALSA. In this procedure, stomach volume is reduced for large amount of food to be compensated inside and thus, the feeling of fullness will be experienced.
Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy procedure
Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy, otherwise called vertical sleeve gastrectomy or gastric sleeve method and is also a weight loss surgery that can help you save from many fatal issues as well along, the external edge of the stomach is evacuated to confine food admission, leaving a sleeve of the stomach, generally the size and state of a banana, and the pylorus, the muscle that controls exhausting of food from the stomach into the digestive tract. A sleeve gastrectomy is an absolutely prohibitive methodology.
The sleeve gastrectomy, by decreasing the size of the stomach, permits the patient to feel full in the wake of eating less and taking in fewer calories hence also a weight loss surgery. The medical procedure expels that bit of the stomach that releases a hormone that can cause a patient to feel hungry.
Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in Pakistan is a more straightforward activity than the gastric bypass strategy since it doesn’t include rerouting or reconnection of the digestion tracts performed by ALSA experts like Dr. Tahir Y. The sleeve gastrectomy, dissimilar to the Lap-band, doesn’t require the utilization of a banding gadget to be embedded around a segment of the stomach.
Gastric sleeve surgery benefits | ALSA
- 1Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- 3Obstructive Sleep apnea
- 5Who needs laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy?
- 6All in all, sleeve gastrectomy a weight loss surgery a medical procedure could be a possibility for you if:
- 7If in case your BMI is 35 to 39.9 (obesity), and you have a serious weight-related serious medical issue, for example, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure or extreme sleep apnea. Now and again, you may meet all requirements for specific sorts of weight loss medical procedure for e.g, your BMI is between 30 to 34 and you have a genuine weight-related medical issues.
- 8Heart Diseases
- 9Increased cholesterol
- 10Type 2 diabetes
- 12Sleeve gastrectomy is commonly done simply after you’ve attempted to get more fit by improving your eating routine and exercise routine.
- 13Your weight file (BMI) is 40 or higher than that (serious weight issue).
- 14You should likewise be happy to roll out lasting improvements to lead a more effective way of life. You might be required to take part in long term follow-ups that incorporate checking your nutrition, diet, your way of life and your health issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take To Recover From Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy?
After Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy it will take you around 2 to 3 weeks to recover from that fully.
What Are The Benefits Of Gastric Sleeve Gastrectomy?
After Gastric sleeve gastrectomy many people reversed the sign of diabetes and also get to lose so much of extra weight.
What is Visceral Fat?
Visceral fat is the fat surrounding or deposited within body organs such as the heart, lungs, liver and pancreas. They are directly linked to development of disease conditions such as high blood pressure, elevated triglycerides, insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes and even shortness of breath.
How Much Weight Will You Lose After The Gastric Sleeve Gastrectomy?
Patient will lose around 65-70% weight after this surgical procedure.
What Are The Types Of Body Fat?
Body fat is mainly of two types: subcutaneous or under the skin and visceral fat which is surrounding the body organs. Visceral fat has been implicated to cause a lot of diseases that are associated with obesity. Subcutaneous fat produces estrogen which can affect the ovarian cycles and lead to infertility.