Control Obesity while Managing your Diet
As we all acknowledge obesity as a severe health problem, several solutions are offered out there with a promise of instant weight loss. Recognizing the public awareness in ALSA Pakistan has brought you a multifaceted approach to deal with obesity. Our expert physicians aimed at treating the people suffering from obesity understand that obesity is a multi-rooted problem. Hence, our proficient team offers you a variety of options to treat the disease. After psychotherapy, our first approach is obesity treatment with diet plan according to the patient’s condition.
ALSA Pakistan healthcare professionals consider the problem’s multifactorial nature, conduct a detailed diagnosis, and recommend the most suitable treatment.
- The first and foremost step of diagnosis is checking the total Body Mass Index (BMI) to get an idea of the body condition. However, the ideal BMI varies across ethnicity, body types, and lifestyle. Moreover, even if you are on medication that adds to the body weight, it will significantly impact your BMI.
- The next step is to visit a general physician who would conduct a thorough screening to determine any underlying causes of obesity. The examination would include your lifestyle, diet, and overall physical activity.
- To start with obesity treatment with a diet plan, we may also be interested in your medical history.
- Ultimately, your motivation to lose weight is noted down.
- Family history for obesity.
Diet plan, an alluring fake lie, or a reality?
The low-fat Diet
ALSA Pakistan’s competent physicians and dietitians prepare a low-fat diet plan according to your health condition and BMI. You would lose weight but not your health. Moreover, it is prepared to comply with American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, and American Cancer Society. The diet plan for ≤ 6 months to ≥ 12 months proves to be efficient in losing a total of 10-16 kg weight in 12 months.
The low-fat Diet
When you leave the job in ALSA Pakistan, you do not need to worry about the details. A very low-fat diet also makes a good option for obesity treatment with diet plan. Such a plant-based diet plan accompanied by a healthy lifestyle such as aerobic exercise and no smoking reduces 20% in 22 weeks.
High Protein Diet
We aim to bring all the possible solutions for obesity treatment with diet plan on the table because no diet plan is a one-fits-all type of solution. Hence, before recommending a high-protein diet for quick weight loss, we make sure if it complies with the body conditions such as the patient must not have any kidney issue, diabetes, and hypertension, etc. Hence, ALSA Pakistan not only provides you the best solution but also escorts you through the journey.
At ALSA Pakistan, we not only help you lose weight, but our whole team is dedicated to improving your overall well-being. Hence, our priority is obesity treatment with diet plan rather than incision-based treatments. We welcome you on a journey towards a healthier and happier lifestyle with our consistent support and the best advice.